How to Scare the Crap Out of People
- 1.Hide.Around the corner works, but don't be afraid to get creative. Hide in cupboards, refrigerators, a dark room. Have fun with it!
- 2.Wear a mask. (Optional)Never underestimate the scariness if a good mask. But in my opinion, it is not necessary. Often, a loud, unexpected sound is all it takes to scare someone.
- 3.Be prepared to wait for a while.I've hidden in a closet in an empty house for over half an hour, and in a cardboard box for an hour. Good things comes to those who wait.
- 4.Timing is everything.If you jump out too soon, it might scare them, but not nearly as much as if you pop out right in their face. If you wait too long, they will be past you and the fear they feel will be considerably less.
- 5.Have a camera ready.That's how I got this gem.
- 6.Be ready to run.People's first reaction is to punch, so you want to get out as soon as possible.
- 7.Laugh hysterically while making fun of them and posting the video on all social media platforms.