My Greatest Pranks
- •In Hawaii, I just floated face down (with a snorkel) for ten minutes, trying to convince my family I was dead. Knowing me, they knew I was faking. The security guard walking past thought I was dead, and yelled at me and my family.
- •I convinced a girl once that my name was Julio, and that I was half Mexican.I'm so white it's not even funny. She was angry when I finally said I lied, but I had literally told her my name on three different occasions before I said it was Julio.
- •I just realized that I have had zero really good pranks.
- •My MO is hiding and scaring people.
- •I'm really good at that.
- •But I suck at pranks.
- •Sorry, I feel like I let you down @aus10😞😔