My Li.st Legacy
Inspired by @Lisa_Fav (really just #humblebragging that one of my lists was one of the last to be featured)
- •The Guy Who Is The Reason They Got Rid Of The Featured FeatureHear me out.
- •This either went down one of two ways.
- •THE FIRST WAY:
- •The gods of @list (@bjnovak, @Nicholas, @dev, others) looked down upon their creation, and noticed my list (Monsters Inc Monsters, Ranked By How Many Scare Containers I Would Fill If It Showed Up In My Room) was featured.
- •And they thought to themselves, "This is the best the peasants have to offer, so we might as well stop our search for the best."
- •And then they met at their Olympian-style council and unanimously decided to get rid of Featured.
- •THE SECOND WAY:
- •The gods looked upon their creation, and saw that it was good.
- •But, then they looked at the Featured section, and saw my list.
- •And they thought to themselves, "Is this the trash we let get featured now?"
- •So they called a council and unanimously decided that the peasants no longer deserved a Featured section, and they struck it from existence.
- •Either way, I'm sorry guys.
- •If I had known the outcomes, I never would have posted that list.Oh, my Li.st Legacy might also be that getting featured for the third time (but who is counting?) went to my head and I took responsibility for something that was clearly beyond my control. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯