My Most Embarrassing Moments
- •When I was a goalie and kicked the soccer ball over my head and scored against myself.
- •When I almost fell of the roof, and was upside down with my head dangling over the edge while I tried to pull myself up using a branch, only to save myself and then have my neighbor come over with a giant ladder and asked if I needed help.
- •When I told my mom "Right Here, Right Now" from High School Musical 3 would be my wedding song.I would have been about 13...
- •The time I fell backwards off of a stool and into cart full of microscopes in front of the whole class.Luckily, nothing broke.
- •The time my phone started blasting Maroon Five in the middle of my great aunts funeral.Oddly enough, that's not even close to the worst thing that happened during that funeral.
- •The time I got a nose bleed while wearing nice clothes, and had no napkins in the car, so I ended up using a leftover feminine pad I had in my backpack from a surgery I had a few months before, and a lady at a stoplight saw me holding a bloodied pad to my face and give me the dirtiest look.