ONE OF THE MOST HORRIFYING THINGS TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME ☠
Inspired by @blisssara
- •The incident happened the summer of my Freshman year, 2009.
- •We were running our annual Firework Stand in a Fred Meyer parking lot.
- •We had gotten McDonalds for dinner, so there were soda cups on the table we had ate at
- •I had forgotten which one was mine, but I figured we were all family and grabbed one at random.
- •For the record, it had a lid, a straw, and looked like every other cups at the table.
- •But it wasn't soda.
- •It was my cousin-in-law's used chewing tobacco.
- •I took a giant gulp of tobacco and saliva.
- •I SWALLOWED BEFORE I REALIZED WHAT HAD HAPPENED.
- •THERE WERE NO TOOTHBRUSHES OR TOOTHPASTE OR MOUTH WASH ACCESSIBLE.
- •I HAD TO RUN INTO FRED MEYER, TRYING NOT TO BARF, TO BUY TOOTHPASTE.
- •I SQUIRTED TOOTHPASTE IN MY MOUTH AND SWISHED IT AROUND.
- •I no longer drink from cups that I'm not 100% sure of the contents.