People You Encounter In The Mall
In honor of my time working in the mall coming to a close.
- •The Walking ElderyRain, snow, sun, they walk the mall in the morning. They will take a sample every time they walk past one, but they will never, ever buy something.
- •The Young Old PeopleWe are talking 60+ wearing sagging pants, backward hats, and light up shoes.
- •The QuestionableThese are the people that you're pretty sure aren't supposed to be there. Mostly middle school kids in the middle of the day, but occasionally herds of Monks.
- •The UnhomelessThey have homes, and yet they seem to be at the mall 24/7, just walking around with no purpose and no intention of ever buying anything. (Similar, but different than Mall Rats)
- •The Mall RatsKids who have nothing better to do than roam the mall while causing mayhem and being very obnoxious.
- •The CutiesPeople love to bring their puppies into the mall to show off, and no one is complaining.
- •The DatersThey kiss, they fondle, they lick tongues, and they don't care who sees.
- •The Road BlockersThey walk in a row, slowly, and make you follow pace behind them.
- •The "Parents"They let their children run amok, and aren't afraid to scream at them as loud as they can while everyone watches on awkwardly.
- •The DJsThey believe that their taste in music is so great that it would be a disservice to the world if they didn't walk around blaring it as loudly as possible.
- •The ScreamersYou'll never know who they are, where they are, or why they scream. It won't happen every night, but if you are in the mall after the stores close but before the mall itself closes, you will must likely hear their screams echoing from afar.