Show Me Your Harry Potter Shrine
I know y'all have one.
- •No pictured: my preordered Fantastic Beasts Blu-Ray, Fantastic Beasts book, and Hufflepuff edition of Sorcerer's Stone.
- •AccurateSuggested by @Lisa_Fav
- •I don't have one but I made one for my son ...we love HP! ⚡️The 1st drawer under his bed has a Dobby's sock drawer decal and notice the wand holder (stag horns) to the left of the bed. Weasley clock above the bed which isn't the best because I'm not that crafty. Owl light on the nightstand. Lumos/Nox decal on his light switch. 💁🏼 Not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom.Suggested by @andlamb
- •I got the 8 movie set for Christmas and won't put it away in a box ⚡️
- •My wand which will eventually be displayed probably ⚡️
- •I got these prints for my brother for Christmas and will be putting up my own copies on my wall too
- •My key rack
- •Even my jewelry stand hints Harry Potter
- •And my poster I had my dad make out of the text of the entire first bookIf you want a zoomed in picture you can see it's entirely legible 💕⚡️💕⚡️
- •Posted text closeup ⚯͛its clearer in person, I had a shitty camera in college this pic is super old
- •I don't have a shrine altho I do have the Hogwarts Electric Train, a stamped bracelet with "never tickle sleeping dragons" in latin on it, the Harry Potter Beanie Baby Bear, among other things, lolzSuggested by @kaelliope
- •Not pictured: my poster from @LeahG that I haven't hung up yet because I need a frame.It's amazing, thank you!