The Mistake I've Made Over and Over and Over and Will Continue to Keep Making Until I Die
- •I wake up in the morning, look outside and decide what I'm going to do.
- •This morning, it was a little cloudy, but didn't look like it would rain.
- •So I wore shorts and a long sleeve shirt, and brought a light jacket (no hood) to class.
- •At 10, it was sunny and I was feeling good about my choices.
- •At 12, it was pouring rain, and I got completely soaked in the 90 seconds it took to walk from one class to another.
- •Portland is literally always going from sunny to "OMG BUILD AN ARK WE ARE ALL GOING TO DROWN."
- •And yet, I still never dress accordingly.