Things That Scared the Pants Off of Me as a Kid (How Csi Ruined My Life)
- •CSIThere was an episode where a bunch of these guys wearing contact lenses attack people. I lost a LOT of sleep over this episode.
- •CSIThere was another episode where a construction worker fell off of a building. I don't know why I found this so terrifying, but I didn't look out of windows at night for weeks in fear of seeing someone falling off the roof.
- •PiranhasI saw a movie where a guy falls into a river and is devoured by these demon fish in seconds. For years, YEARS, I refused to go into water unless someone else was going in with me. And yes, this included swimming pools.
- •Wolf CreekI never saw this movie, nor do I ever plan on seeing it. I don't even know what it's about, and I hope I never find out. All I know is that the trailers for this movie was enough to freak me out.
- •WolvesNot connected to Wolf Creek. I honestly have no idea where this fear stemmed from, but anytime I was in Sunriver, this is what I was afraid of at night.
- •Deep WaterPiranhas helped inspire this fear, but it goes beyond them. Being in deep water where I can't see the bottom still freaks me out today.
- •CSIWHY DID I WATCH THIS SHOW!? The episode where nick gets buried alive sparked my biggest fear. If I were Nick, I would've shot myself instead of the light. Also, then I wouldn't have had to deal with the the ants.