Things That Should Be Illegal According to the Eighth Amendment
For those unfamiliar with the Eighth Amendment: "Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, NOR CRUAL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENTS INFLICTED."
- •Being forced to be around people who douse themselves in axe.
- •Being charged extra to put guacamole on your sandwich.
- •Not being able to check your phone at work.
- •Being charged insane prices for textbooks.
- •Textbooks coming out with new editions every two years, but the information is the same, but still being required to buy the new one.
- •Having to smile when someone pays in all coins.
- •Having to pretend to be happy even though a guest is being awful.
- •Having your boss follow you on Twitter.
- •Being forced to listen to people's personal phone calls because they answer in the break room.
- •Waterboarding people.
- •Killing the families of terrorists.¯\_(ツ)_/¯