Times in Which I Wish I Could Have Pulled a Judy Winslow
If you don't know who Judy Winslow is, she was the youngest daughter on Family Matters. She simply disappeared in the fourth season, and none of her family seemed to realize she was gone.
- •When I met Joey Harrington and told him to have a good baseball season.He was a quarterback for the Oregon Ducks, and he was a big deal in Oregon. (My cousins still make fun of me for this)
- •When I spilled a soda on the passenger next to me in the first half hour of a six hour flight.My cousin refused to switch me spots. I begged him the entire five and a half hours.
- •When I learned that turning your phone on silent doesn't stop your alarms from going off. This lesson was learned at my great-aunt's funeral.My phone started blasting Maroon 5 in the middle of someone sharing a story. Oddly enough, not even the worst thing to happen at that funeral. Possible upcoming list.
- •When my crush's friend overheard me talking to my friend about how I liked my crush, so the friend told my crush, who told her to tell my friend to tell me that she only wanted to be friends.This was sophomore year of High School, not elementary school. 😑😑😑
- •When I accident told my friend that I loved her in front of a bunch of people.Mostly this was just embarrassing because everyone was literally just talking about her and I secretly loved each other and how we are going to get married.
- •When I almost fell off the roof, and finally pulled myself up and thought no one had seen, only to see my neighbor walking across the street with a ladder.🙃🙃🙃
- •When I posted a picture of a sailboat I made at work on Twitter, only to remember that the company's Twitter follows me.They saw it before I could delete it.🙈🙈🙈
- •When a girl was showing me a picture on her phone, and accidentally showed me a picture of her naked.😶😶😶