WHY GOING TO THE CEMETERY ON 4/20 WAS COOL IN HIGH SCHOOL
- •I didn't smoke, so I'm not 100% sure.
- •I heard a lot of talk about it leading up to 4/20, and a few people tried to talk me into going.
- •It kind of seems like it was the anniversary of someone's brother's death, so it was a memorial thing.So they would go and smoke? I'm pretty sure I didn't just make this up, because I remember thinking at the time that that was a super weird thing to do to honor a death.
- •And then it just caught on because it was out of the way and abandoned at dark.
- •I honestly don't know, but I guess a cemetery is as good of a place as any to get high.