11 SEINFELD PHRASES THAT CHANGED THE WORLD
They may not have changed the whole world, but they certainly changed my world. Thanks for the request @TheSteve and the odd number. Sorry it took a day but had to narrow it down and figured I'd wait until Festivus :)
- •FestivusThe greatest holiday for when you need to air some grievances, decorate minimally, get out of something you don't want to do or battle it out in the feats of strength. Make a donation to The Human Fund to honor the day. It is indeed, for the rest of us.
- •Serenity Now!Exasperatedly said by me often when the stress and/or annoyance level is super high. Must be said with fists raised in the air a la Frank.
- •Yada Yada YadaIt's weird to think there was a time when this wasn't regularly dropped in conversation. Such a vital part of life. Thanks, Seinfeld.
- •Hellllooooo!Inspired by Jerry's girlfriends belly button and said in a super fun voice....which is how one must say it.
- •Double dipWas this really not a thing that was said before Seinfeld? Another vital part of life. Go to a super bowl party? Make sure no one is double dipping in the guac. Serious party foul. Don't be that guy.
- •No soup for you!God bless the Soup Nazi for bringing this to our lives. Useful in life in more ways than ever imagined. NEXT!
- •Regift/regifter/regiftingDon't be that guy. Nobody likes that guy.
- •These pretzels are making me thirstyIt is literally and physically impossible for me to eat pretzels without saying this (posting said pretzels on IG with that as the caption. Think I've done it twice to be honest)
- •Not that there's anything wrong with thatUseful in way more situations than the one it was originally used in.
- •You are sooooo good looking!When you drop this in conversation and someone knows you're quoting Seinfeld, congratulations, you've just met your new best friend.
- •Top of the muffinJust saying "top of the muffin to ya" should bring a smile to your face. Beyond the fact that it brought the genius that are muffies (thank you Panera) into this world, it was the episode that gave us the Peterman Reality Tour. Blessings upon blessings.
- •Honorable Mention: The Junior MintBrought back an appreciation for one of the greatest candies of all time. It's chocolate. It's peppermint. It's delicious!