I KNEW I HAD A FEAR OF COMMITMENT WHEN...
- •In college, whenever I got asked my favorite color, I found myself repeatedly listing at least 4 colorsI finally just started jokingly saying teal until I realized that it actually IS my favorite color.
- •One day I looked in my shower (that isn't shared by anyone) and noticed I had 5 different types of shampoo AND conditioner and 4 different kinds of body wash.
- •The go-to line for someone asking you to attend anything is "Sounds fun! I'll let you know."Suggested by @ShawnKelly
- •You've kept the tag on something for a month or longer, "feeling it out"Sorry I have too many examplesSuggested by @ShawnKelly
- •When the people at Starbucks know my name and/or my order, I pick another Starbucks to go to. 😬Suggested by @annierennt
- •You start to feel anxiety rising every time you have to set up an appointment with people.And you wish you didn't have to.Suggested by @rahim
- •Last night I spent an hour on 3 different delivery apps trying to decide what food to order. By then it was too late for any good place so I ended up with Domino's 🙄Suggested by @reallybadtiming