MY BOUNTY FROM POWELL'S THIS WEEKEND
Bless you @powellsbooks
- •These Star Wars gemsFor some reason I just couldn't bring myself to spend $5 on Phantom Menace. Adorable bad-ass Yoda was my only justification for Attack of the Clones.
- •Some Sir Arthur Conan Doyle gems
- •This beast for only $3.95
- •Some Agatha gems
- •One I've been intrigued by but hadn't bought but at $4.98 with no sales tax I said okay.
- •This beauty which may or may not have been the last one in the store
- •Conclusion: it is a good thing that I do not live close to Powell's. Because this was with even showing a good deal of restraint.