SUBBING IN MY OLD HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE CLASSROOM. SOME HISTORICAL LANDMARKS:
I took Honors Bio and normal Chemistry in this room. The teacher was my friend's dad and so I knew he'd go easy on me.
- •Where I slept through as much honors bio as I could.
- •Where I attempted flirting with the cute preppy boys when I was awakeSeating chart change led to easier flirting access.
- •Where I dissected Too Big PigMy piglet that had to be folded to fit in the gallon ziploc. Should have traumatized me but apparently didn't.
- •Where Laura Cook fainted when we dissected the pigs.I can still hear the sound of her head hitting the floor.
- •Where I played Tetris and Mario Bros on borrowed graphing calculators any chance I couldLiterally my saving grace because I do not have a chemistry mind AT ALL. (Unfortunately) and was often just so so so bored. Mr. Julien was not pleased.
- •Just a friendly reminder