THINGS I TAKE IRRATIONAL PRIDE IN
An ongoing list
- •Making a beautiful and deliciously perfect sandwich.
- •When someone tells me how much they loved a tv show I recommended.
- •Being able to recognize an obscure movie or TV quoteAnd sharing that wink/smile/nod with the quoter when no one else picks up on it
- •How swiftly I read the hunger games trilogy the first time I read it.All three books in under 24 hours, during which I did sleep but did not eat because I was so focused. Good fiction always takes over my life.
- •How many times I saw The Sandlot in the theater.About 12. My mom would drop me off at the $1 theater when she went to work.
- •Being able to name/sing almost any song that comes on the radio/shuffle