Gypsy spirit on the move again!!! 🙌🏼
- •Started packing last night.
- •Went and ubered for a couple hours to make some extra $ for the trip.
- •Got home, kinda packed a little more but decided sleep was a better idea.
- •Subbed! Watched Muppet Christmas Carol. Got gifts!
- •Went and ran all the errands. All of them. Apparently everyone else did too because it took forever.
- •Got home. Jumped in the shower.
- •Packed. A Californian hitting the east coast style packing. I guarantee I both overpacked and under packed.
- •Ran everything out to the car. Realized just how much later I was than I originally planned.
- •Drove out to the highway, turned in Home Alone soundtrack and hit the road!
- •Hit more traffic than I wanted. But made it to Sacramento in time to have pizza with friends!
- •Only an hour but I'm missing our annual friend Christmas party this weekend so it'll suffice. Still delicious pizza and LOTS of laughs squeezed into such a small amount of time.
- •Drove to my moms. Managed to get her out the door in a timely manner.
- •Drove to the airport. Got my bag checked and got to security. It was brutal 😂
- •Been sitting here charging my phone because there's NOTHING in this terminal. But I'm lucky that my flight doesn't appear to be delayed.
- •Layover in Phoenix and the landing in Philly in the morning to see my dad. Cracker Barrel in NJ for breakfast and then to Delaware where he lives.I always love how many states you can hit in a day on the east coast.
- •There for a few days and then driving up to NYC for a few days where lord willing I will get to finally see a Broadway show (all the prayers hands that we'll win the Hamilton lottery🙏🙏🙏)
- •Ok, almost boarding time. Byeeeeeeeee!