WHAT IS YOUR REGINA PHALANGE?
Your go-to fake name. We've all got 'em, what's yours? And why that name?
- •Example: Phoebe Buffay
- •Mine: Jessica JohnsonBecause it's as common as my real name so I can make all my usual "I know it sounds fake" jokes but IT ACTUALLY IS FAKE!
- •Susan ArnoldA few jobs ago I answered phones a lot and sometimes I didn't want to give out my real name. Could be a difficult customer or a solicitation call so I made up a name. The best part was if something got screwed up I could always blame "Susan" and apologize to the customer etc and let them know I let Susan go. It got to the point where people would call and ask for Susan. 😂😂Suggested by @kiraandlulu
- •Nick PappagiorgioSuggested by @BWN_7
- •OprahI actually do this irl whenever someone hits on me at a bar/club and I'm not interested. They don't always take the hint.Suggested by @gagneet
- •Catherine O'HaraNo one ever gets it.Suggested by @colls39
- •Courtney WilliamsI think that was my name in another life because I always just default to it.Suggested by @Boogie
- •I usually give my name as Chester when using an alias.I don't know why I chose Chester.Suggested by @twigvicious
- •Jade AbernathyI needed a fake Facebook account once so that I could vent to a few specific friends without getting in trouble. I also wrote a novel once and that was the name of my protagonist.Suggested by @julieann718
- •Rebecca but said in the deepest voice I can muster.I don't know why I chose it. I've only used it once when a guy approached me to chat as I was walking to class one day during my college years. I wasn't in the mood to chat.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •Peter BurnsA character from Melrose Place. I must have thought he was cool because it's been my standard fake for fifteen years.Suggested by @rycores