WHEN YOU REDISCOVER AN ALBUM AND IT BECOMES YOUR MUSICAL LIFE FOR AT LEAST A WEEK
I know I'm not the only one. I do it pretty often. This is what I've been jamming this week. What about y'all?
- •S&M - Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony OrchestraI somehow forget just how damn good and important this album was in my life. I'm extraordinarily sad that I didn't get to see this live. It's perfect. https://open.spotify.com/album/7HcHPb1P9mubh0vyDdawAv
- •This has been my whole week. Ryan Adams live - wish I could have seen this gig in person.Suggested by @DawnCloud
- •Suggested by @HisDudeness
- •Apocalypse 91: Fear of a Black PlanetA perfect way to vent a bad day or weekSuggested by @MichaelRose
- •Midnight Marauders - A Tribe Called QuestThis album always makes me feel good!Suggested by @MichaelRose