YOU'RE WELCOME, 6TH GRADE BOY
- •Today was my last day subbing for one of the few 6th grade classes I've ever liked.
- •I subbed for them A LOT. They personally requested me every time their teacher was gone.
- •So, as the day I was ending, I gave my little "guys, it's been a fun year, thanks for being cool, I may not see you again" speech.
- •Which ended in some of the girls coming and giving me hugs before they got their backpacks on and left.
- •And one stealth-like boy swooping in and going for a front hug before I could turn and do the side hug.
- •And his arm got some side boob.
- •And he had the grin of a very happy 6th grade boy as I got him away from me.
- •🙄 you're welcome, kid.