Excuses I've Made to Cover Up the Fact That I Have Powers
- •When I lifted a car off of an old woman in Metropolis, I told bystanders that I thought she was my grandmother and therefore had a rush of adrenaline which fueled amazing strength.
- •My friend Kurt caught me flying away once. Every time he confronts me about it I laugh and say "good one man".
- •I frequently challenge people to thumb wars and throw the game which has made everyone at the Daily Planet call me "Weak Thumbs"
- •A co-worker saw a bullet bounce off of my skin once but I insisted that it missed me. Ever since then, I've been overreacting to paper cuts and pretending to stub my toe around him. I also ask him for a bandaid every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.
- •When anyone asks "How did you get here so fast?" I always say I uberX'd