Photos that capture my time in NYC 10/2015 - 02/2016
Some favorite photos or memories from my time.
- •Looking for an apartment...Craigslist ad photo has TV caption that says Girl Beaten To Death. I didn't rent it.
- •Mural in Bushwick Mexican restaurant.
- •Jazz up close and personal in the Village. At Arthur's, I believe.
- •First person witness of a bike accident while leaving a deli with a Popsicle.He wanted me to take a pic of the damage and text it to him.
- •Sidewalk art in Bushwick.
- •Battery Park
- •Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
- •Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- •Dead and Company at MSG on Halloween.
- •Visitor at work one day.
- •L train at Myrtle Wyckoff.
- •A novelty, turned nuisance for work activities.
- •Sidewalk art in Bushwick pt. 2"Linus is inconsiderate"
- •My carBlizzard aftermath
- •The Boss at MSG
- •Welcome to Chinatown
- •Hosting a TV show didn't work out.They couldn't match my pay requirements.
- •East River