Fictional Love Interests I Wish I Were Dating
Sometimes when you're single the only thing you have to keep your bed warm are your fictional tv boyfriends. Here's a tribute to the boys who make me cry, laugh, swoon, and never text me the eggplant emoji.
- •Jim HalpertMy forever favorite. Smart, funny, kind, so in love with Pam. Ugh.
- •Ben WyattI love you and I like you....enough said
- •Joe Fox“I would have asked for your number, and I wouldn’t have been able to wait twenty-four hours before calling you and saying, ‘Hey, how about… oh, how about some coffee or, you know, drinks or dinner or a movie… for as long as we both shall live?’”
- •Pacey Witter"I remember everything..." Ultimate 90s goals
- •Joel GrahamSeriously husband goals. The elevator scene after they finalize the terms of their divorce kills me.
- •Danny CastellanoFor those of you Mindy Project fans out there, this is Danny Castellano circa seasons 2 and 3, before Danny Castellano of season 4 started pressuring Mindy to be a stay at home mom.
- •Michael CorderoI don't understand Team Rafael. Doesn't everyone want to marry their best friend?
- •Sam Baldwin"Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic."