OBSCURE INDIE MOVIES OF THE NINETIES I OWNED ON VHS
- •The Adventures of Sebastian ColeTeen Adrien Grenier, a trans dad character (in the 90s!), Greg Kihn Band on the soundtrack, and a repeated joke about the word BOGARDUS
- •Henry FoolI pretended to understand Hal Hartley in my early teens. Related: I was an insufferable teen.
- •Love SerenadeSurreal Aussie comedy involving a Chinese nudist a Capellaing "Wichita Lineman" and a soft rock DJ who may or may not be part fish
- •What Planet Are You From?All star cast who probably regret it, aliens
- •Love and SexFamke Janssen and Jon Favreau but i buy it