Some things I am trying to accomplish while also trying to get a job
I'm a recent grad school graduate in the midst of a my job hunt... But here are my other goals helping me add *purpose* to this time between being a student and fully entering the "working world"
- •Learn to French braid my own hair.How the heck do so many people make this look so easy?! My hand eye coordination may already be questionable, but now I am supposed to do something requiring significant dexterity without seeing what I'm doing... This one will take a while.
- •Learn to cook raw meat.I think a major passage into adulthood for me will be learning to cook chicken by myself without (a) having to call my parents or (b) worry for the next several hours that I somehow may have given myself food poisoning.
- •Maintain decent posture for more than 5 minutes at a time.Every year it's my New Years resolution. Every year I'm struggling with it by January 2.
- •Unsubscribe to all the commercial emails that clog my inbox instead of just deleting them daily.In theory, I just have to click a few buttons... But things are always easier in theory.
- •Buy new jeans.... And attempt to enjoy (or maybe just not hate) the Jean-shopping process. (Also, I always seem to go into the store looking for jeans, and come out with 3 things that aren't jeans...)
- •Write more lists.Because it's a pretty nice way to spend some free time!