My Favorite Shade of Colors
Because I can't just have one favorite color.
- •The Yellows:The yellows: mustardy and dirty yellow, or really close to white yellow. Plain yellow is too saturated/ in your face unless paired well with other colors.
- •The Purples:Royal purple but a little bit more muted than royal purple and also a deep almost charcoal purple and also a very light purple but not saturated lilac-y purple. Think vanilla frosting but with one small drop of purple food coloring. Even that may be too much.
- •The GreensBaby puke. Mashed peas- same as first but with less yellow. Kelly green as in the old Philadelphia Eagles green (much better logo then, than now) then than? Is that right? Olive. And a very deep dark rich evergreen as in a sweater worn by your grandfather. Also who doesn't appreciate a good sea foam?
- •The RedsCrimson and not clover but coral which could be described as an orangey red but I like to consider it more of a red. Also a vermillion screaming red. Very proud and dominant.
- •The BluesCerulean, and dusty dust charcoal powder light blue- muted but still present.
- •The OrangesFriday afternoon relaxing sunset when you are about to fall asleep after you get home orange where you feel so tired and everything the light touches has a small film of sunlight. That or creamsicle orange. Very light peach.
- •The BlacksJust kidding. Classic black is classic. I can secretly spill a lot on my black outfits. I like that it's the right amount of mystery (how much did I really spill on this sweater?) but also chic and can hide my body behind it when I feel like it (always! ponchos are forever) and I still look good. I hate when my "black" leggings don't match my "black" sweaters.
- •The BrownsAn essential color- chocolate ice cream. And also a cone for that matter. The color that you get when you accidentally put too much creamer in your tea.
- •The WhitesStark white- sometimes. Cream is always nice. If / when / if I get married I wouldn't choose a stark white wedding dress.