Enjoy your newborn baby
As a mother of five, I think I know a little bit.
- •First of all "feel ", don't let the people say how do you have to do, is your moment yours and your baby so relax. No stress
- •Follow your instincts, usually is the best advice
- •Normally nothing happened, you and your baby needs time to adapt one to each other, is normal if she/he cray, take him in your arms feed him talk to him, is a person! Cuddling and kissing as much as you want.
- •Rest when she/he is sleep
- •Don't worry your body will be normal again
- •Chose a quiet and peaceful place to feed him
- •But most of all relax, enjoy, is such a special moment