My favorite podcasts
What does a 30 something working Mom of 4 listen to while she runs?
- •The Tim Ferriss ShowInterviews with SMEs of all kind. Start with the Jamie Foxx or Pavel Tsatsouline episode.
- •Paleo Solution PodcastNo better source for health & wellness than Robb Wolf. My vegan friends will not like this. CrossFit folks will be offended on occasion.
- •Twin TalksSure, I have triplets...close enough. Specific advice for parents with multiples. PS: they have sister shows for you lucky Moms with only ONE baby at a time.
- •SerialOh, bless- you've been living under a rock. Season 1 > Season 2. Both worth a binge.
- •The Way I Heard ItBiographies told in story with a "reveal" at the end. Bonus: episodes are 5-7 minutes long.
- •Ben Greenfield FitnessQ&A from a former pro triathlete. If you can stomach all of the blatant selling, lots of great fitness info.
- •AfterBuzz TV's Bachelorette AfterShowJUDGE ME. Some of the hosts are former contestants (Brooks, Nick) who have great perspective having been on the show. Better than HuffPost's "Here to Make Friends".
- •Nice Guys on BusinessYou don't need to be a guy or an entrepreneur to benefit from this one. It's largely about business relationships. Work with people in ANY capacity? It's for you.
- •Grace To YouSermons from Pastor John MacArthur. The "Fulfilled Family" series has been a blessing to us.
- •TED Radio HourOne topic, snippets of several talks that all relate. Is there anything TED can't make totally fascinating?!
- •Hungry, Horny, HappyThis is a new show. If the first few episodes are any indication, it will be my "go-to" for all things fitness, nutrition, & wellbeing.