My try/buy list of board games - March 2017
I've decided to be a bit more thoughtful about how I buy games for the collection. Not easy when my usual method is to get trigger happy at board game stores. 2 rules- Try before buying when possible and limit my purchases to one game a month (regardless of game cost). Here's my running list of things I'm obsessed with at the moment.
- •Blood Rage (Try)Don't have any area control games in the collection at the moment
- •Dead of Winter (Buy)I've played two games so far and still get the feeling that I've barely scratched the surface and we didn't have all the rules figured out. Might try it one more time before I decide to buy.
- •Tiny Epic Galaxies (Try)Epic space adventures in a box I can travel with? Sign me up.
- •Monikers (bought and waiting)Pretty sure this one will be great with the group. Can't wait for the SU&SD Kickstarter expansion to arrive in July. It is so hard to find the base game or the expansions at a reasonable price here in the UK:(
- •Champions of Midgard (Try)Having played Stone Age and Lords of Waterdeep a million times on the iPad I'm very intrigued by the idea of a game that seems to fuse elements of both. Also considering this as a possible second worker placement game in the collection.