Random things America has that London doesn't
Inspired by my recent move across the pond.
- •TargetWhere am I supposed to go when I need to unexpectedly spend 200 bucks on reasonably priced things I totally need for the house
- •Trader JoesCo-op ain't got no kale chips 😒
- •Amazon.co.uk has a worse selection, fewer reviews and is more expensive. Thank you exchange rate. 😐 on the plus side - UK prime gets you 1-day shipping which is MAGICAL.
- •HuluCome on hulu! The Internet doesn't have borders and neither should you. The Netflix US selection gets an honorable mention here.
- •Game of thrones on Sunday nightsAnd then we have to spend all of Monday dodging spoilers
- •Crispy American bacon
- •SunshineWe have that in short supply here. On the other hand - London has Westend