Costumes I Have Worn
- •George Clinton-Thats right...the black funk singer. If you dont know, im very white & skinny. And i was in middle school at the time. AND i changed the color of my skin for the outfit. Nice awkward choice.
- •Ninja Turtle - But with HOMEMADE outfit, assembled by mom. Replete with a stuffed, textured, removable shell. Coolest costume ever. Kindergarten was a good year for me.
- •Beast from Beauty & the Beast (While working a shift in the window of a drive-thru Starbucks)
- •Dumbledore (using my naturally long beard at the time, no extensions)
- •Dr.Jekyll AND Mr.Hyde at once!
- •My wife and I dressed up as each other. One of the few times i ever shaved totally clean. Funniest halloween ever.