MY BOSS AND A THING CALLED "THE SPOTIFY"
He's 62 years old and genuinely doesn't understand how to use Spotify, no matter how many tutorials I've given. He asked my dad to create a playlist for him "in the spirit of The Turtles". (By the way, I know how weird that sentence sounds, but it's the truth. They've never met but he trusts my dad because they're in "the same age group")
- •"Happy Together" - The Turtles
- •"Kind Of A Drag" - The Buckinghams
- •"Good Lovin'" - The Rascals
- •"I'm Into Something Good" - Herman's Hermits
- •"Sunday Will Never Be The Same" - Spanky & Our Gang
- •"The Rain, The Park & Other Things" - The CowsillsIf you don't know this band, shame on you. They were the inspiration for The Partridge Family.
- •"A World Without Love" - Peter and Gordon
- •"It Ain't Me Babe" - The TurtlesHe REALLY likes The Turtles
- •"Hey Baby (They're Playing Our Song)" - The Buckinghams
- •"A Summer Song" - Chad & Jeremy
- •"Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely Daughter" - Herman's Hermits
- •"Young Girl" - Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
- •"Red Rubber Ball" - the Cyrkle