REASONS WHY MEDIEVAL TIMES IS THE BEST/WORST
I recently went for a friends 26th birthday (yes you read that right) and it was SO MUCH FUN, but also the worst.
- •CrownsNo matter your age, you'll end up wearing the free crown. But also, hat hair!
- •BannerIt's free so that's great. But then you feel obligated to wave it around the entire show, which is 2 hours by the way).
- •FoodIt's a decent meal: tomato soup, garlic toast, an entire chicken, baked potato, corn, and apple turnover. Key word here is DECENT.
- •KnightsYou get assigned a knight. You're basically told who to root for!! But what if I think the green knight is cuter than the red knight you assigned me? Also, what if you're knight loses!? I don't know this feeling because my knight killed the competition literally and also in looks, but I felt bad for all the other guests who paid $40 to see their knight lose.
- •HairAll the Knights have at least shoulder length hair. Yes please!! 😍
- •MoneyDid I mention it's $40 for an adult!!?? Sure they have discounts for kids every now and again, but what about the adults!
- •TimeIt's 2 hours long. Great in the sense that you paid so much and you wanna get your money's worth but not so great in the sense that it's a huge time commitment.
- •EntertainmentNothing bad here, all good. It's pure entertainment, a little over the top, and so worth it.
- •It honestly was the best/the worst. Obviously everyone should go at least once.