THE LIST ABOUT ROM-COMS
In no particular order, because I can't.
- •Notting HillJulia Roberts and Hugh Grant have my whole heart. "I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
- •You've Got Mail"I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings." I mean, SWOON.
- •Bridget Jones's DiaryWhen the movie is just as good as the book. Also, Colin Firth.
- •10 Things I Hate About YouIt's impossible to not smile when Heath is on the screen. Go on, I dare you. Also, remember those leather pants he wears??
- •Roman Holiday"By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live." The smiles exchanged at the very end say it all.
- •Strictly BallroomBaz Luhrmann's best work.