How I am currently spending this four hour work shift that is also four perfect hours that could be spent getting a lot of work done
- •Check the gmailAnd my other email, because you know, why not?? No time like the present to mark all my CVS and Patagonia emails as "read"
- •Eat a yogurtNot because I particularly want this yogurt, but eating it restricts my ability to type on the keyboard (read: be productive)
- •Read a fashion blogOr seven. They're all the same. And yet I can't stop reading.
- •Stalk said fashionistas on Instagram175 weeks ago she had brown hair and to be honest it looked better then. Thank god I devoted the time to uncover this opinion I didn't even know I had fifteen minutes ago.
- •Pick at my dead endsBecause that will result in my hair looking better and not dramatically worse, obviously
- •Write out the lyrics to "Lost In My Mind" in swirly penmanshipPenwomanship, may I add. I find myself connecting on a deep level to these lyrics today.
- •Think about Ina GartenAnd why I'm not her.
- •Make a listBecause I'm now deep into this shift and this is all I have to prove for it.