NEW YORKER CARTOON CAPTION CONTEST
Please indulge me: It's been my dream to win the Caption Contest for over two or three weeks. Tell me which caption I should enter. Or add your own. It's a party and everyone's invited!
- 1.What are YOU willing to do to win this election?
- 2.Right after the applause dies down, we hit 'em with the inflation statistics.
- 3.He's stalling.
- 4.I think the question about his political juggling act was a plant.
- 5.In retrospect, we spent too much time on immigration reform.
- 6.If he adds a fourth chainsaw, it's over.
- 7.Remember during debate prep when I said "be prepared for anything?"
- 8.Sure, he ACTS like he's serious about cutting spending.
- 9.You need to show the people you're just as serious about cutting taxes.
- 10.Think, Senator! Do you have ANY special skills?
- 11.Start working on your concession speech, Johnson.
- 12.This is exactly how he won the Primary.
- 13.He had a Showtime special before he got into politics.
- 14.That's all he's got, but it might be enough.