What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
I was a weird child
- •age 4: a mommygender roles were firmly implanted into my brain apparently. I had a lot of baby dolls?????? also don't blame my parents; my sister wanted to be an orthopedic surgeon.
- •age 8: an Olympic gymnast"sweetie, usually gymnasts need to be really short"-my mom gently breaking the news that this maybe wasn't the calling for me
- •age 12: a Wimbledon championthen I realized I really just played tennis for the outfits
- •age 18: a trophy wifehonestly still in this phase, but trying to be a little more practical.
- •age 20: a bakery ownerit has a clever name that I cannot reveal because people on the internet steal things like that. specialty: tbd.
- •*back up plan*: a personal assistantthink like Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada, minus the greater aspirations to be a successful writer