MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
My husband and I have an understanding.
- •Jurassic ParkI've seen this movie upwards of 300 times, and I own it on DVD and VHS, and I will still watch it every time it's on TV (which is almost every day).
- •HookPeter Panning saves his kids from the titular character. (Peter Pan's gots kids?) And also RUFIOOOOOOOOOO!
- •Mean GirlsI do, in fact, go here.
- •Anchorman60% of the time, I watch it every time.
- •Forgetting Sarah MarshallDracula Musical!
- •Batman ReturnsIt's fucking Batman. Again.
- •IdiocracyIf you're stupid, it's funny. If you're smart, it's funny, scary, and sad.
- •The Fifth ElementLilu Dallas. Multi Pass.
- •Star WarsBecause it's Star Wars (and also rarely on).