FRUITS RANKED BY HOW MUCH I LIKE THEIR OUTSIDES
Not sure what the word is in English for the outsides. Peel? Skin? Cascara.
- 1.PeachesOH MY GOD LOOK HOW CUTE
- 2.TomatoesI don't know why. I don't even like tomatoes I just like touching them.
- 4.BlueberriesNOT BECAUSE OF THE SKIN BUT THE LITTLE INSIDE ONCE YOU PEEL IT. LOOK HOW CUTE!!!
- 5.StraberriesI like picking out the tiny seed thingies. Is that just me? Ok.
- 6.CantaloupeIT LOOKS LIKE THE LITTLE HOLES ARE HIDING GROSS STUFFS
- 7.PineapplesI feel like it's hiding an army of a thousand worms.
- 8.JicamaBecause look at it! Like the weird cousin of fruits.