FRUITS RANKED BY HOW MUCH I LIKE THEIR OUTSIDES
Not sure what the word is in English for the outsides. Peel? Skin? Cascara.
- •PeachesOH MY GOD LOOK HOW CUTE
- •TomatoesI don't know why. I don't even like tomatoes I just like touching them.
- •BlueberriesNOT BECAUSE OF THE SKIN BUT THE LITTLE INSIDE ONCE YOU PEEL IT. LOOK HOW CUTE!!!
- •StraberriesI like picking out the tiny seed thingies. Is that just me? Ok.
- •CantaloupeIT LOOKS LIKE THE LITTLE HOLES ARE HIDING GROSS STUFFS
- •PineapplesI feel like it's hiding an army of a thousand worms.
- •JicamaBecause look at it! Like the weird cousin of fruits.