PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO NARRATE MY LIFE
or the movie of my life (not yet decided) I started this list on my first Blackberry and moved it from phone to phone but lost some names along the way. I am sad. It's ok though.
- •Saoirse RonanI like how she said "my mom" and "I remember" on The Late Late Show with James Corden. Look it up.
- •Bryan CranstonI like how he looks like a dad.
- •Patrick FiehnThis guy at my school that's obsessed with Germany and did the morning announcements once. He wears socks with Clinton on them.
- •Patrick StewartWatched Macbeth in 10th grade because my teacher didn't feel like reading it. Thank you Ms. Crutchfield.
- •Ben KingsleyI had to google Ben Kingsley and Patrick Stewart because I confuse them but both belong on this list. Looks like Howie Mandel is how I now tell them apart.
- •Ian McKellanYes, another Man of the X. Very cute. Very English.
- •Salma HayekShe is mexican. I am mexican. She does her hair like my mom (this is not offensive or a joke. My mom is very stylish).
- •Bill Hader as Stefon
- •Bill Hader as Stefon when he did that really low voiceWhen he did the thing when he said the names of tje clubs. You know that thing?