THINGS I DID TODAY
- •Accidentally touched some guy's junkNOT MY FAULT, HE BUMPED INTO ME. Whispered a very sad and very wimpy "sorry" and then though about whether or not to tell my friend (we are almost barely friends and just started being barely friends). O didn't.
- •Tried to film my brother's weird asleep faceBut it turns out he had heard me and was only pretending to be asleep because he didn't feel like talking to me. Great!
- •Sat in the backseat of a two-door carVery small. Very uncomfortable. Everyone saw my underwear. It is bright yellow and has grey zig zag lines but only on the front.
- •Ate my grandma's spaghetti and browniesThese go separately but they are both delicious and my grandma's. The spaghetti is very orange. I feel like this is important.
- •Went into the pharmacy with my brother and joked about getting condoms.We don't do this. It was kind of weird. He asked me which ones he should get. I told him I liked the cherry-flavored ones. It was a joke. I have never kissed a person.
- •Lied about my last list itemIt happened on Saturday, okay? Sheesh. I didn't know how to include it. Gosh.
- •Gave my mom a teacupIt's very cute. It has a red fingerprint heart.
- •Changed my laptop backgroundChanged one to the pictures in a NYTimes article about music that I thought looked interesting but was too lazy to read. The pictures are cute though.