TOP TEN SONGS I'LL NEVER GET SICK OF
Copied from @LaRoque8663 because I loved that list
- 1.Precious - Esperanza SpaldingSo so good. Reminds me of my dad.
- 2.A Case of You - James BlakeI feel like I'm going to say the same things for every song. So good. Reminds me of angsty teen winter nights at my friend's lake house. I am still that teen but pretend I have evolved.
- 3.Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn HillLiterally the song I want played as I die. Yes. Literally. I'm not sorry.
- 4.Ex-Factor - Lauryn HillHadn't heard this one until I heard a really shitty concert recording of Beyonce covering it and I will never forget.
- 5.Sunday Kind of Love - Etta JamesTru
- 6.Someone to Watch Over Me - Ella FitzgeraldI felt so cool that I already knee this song before I saw Fame. Makes me think of a moon.
- 7.Where Does the Good Go - Tegan & SarahBecause Meredith and Christina. And the summer I got a nose job. I am not sorry.
- 8.Que Lloro - Sin BanderaBeautiful song I remember listening to in the car for the first time the day the band broke up. My sister cried.
- 9.Midnight Rider - The Allman Brothers BandBecause
- 10.Dunes - Alabama ShakesAnd every single song on that album and the other album. I love Alabama Shakes. Listened to this when I thought I was going to die on a place. Saw them in Chicago and an old lady let me in front of her because it was "fucking good music that demands to be felt" and she felt bad I was short.