Already on li.st? Open in app.
My first trip there
- •The peoples spirit and karma
- •The oysters are cheap
- •The homes in uptown Garden District
According to the locals.....
- •After the burial of a loved one in New Orleans, they are entombed for a year plus a day, then the tomb is reopened and the remains put in a burlap bag, and pushed down into the swamp to make room for the next loved one's burial 😮
- •Bourbon street smells awful in the morning because of the human waste and vomit from the night before, have to be flushed manually because they are below sea level
- •Never turn in front of an oncoming trolly! They may just hit yo ass!!
- •The smell of my Tims coffee in the morning with my fruit explosion muffin for breakfast
- •Driving around Skaha lake and savouring the fact that I love where I live
- •Watching my dog Reilly play at the dog park, lakeside
- •Deciding tomorrow would be a beach day
- •The tree in the yard whee I live, in the Okanagan May 2016
- •Not far from where I live
- •I love to crochet these are especially cute
A lighthearted look at happiness is....
- •A great kosher dill pickle, the bigger the better
- •Montreal smoked meat sandwich
- •The Other Side of Midnight
- •Pet Cemetary
- •The Bible ( because I've never finished reading it) ....