Things You Shouldn't Eat On The New York City Subway
Some things just don't work on the subway
- •SaladsEspecially if they require assembly. You have two hands, where are you planning on putting that separate dressing packet, walnuts, and blue cheese crumble while opening a plastic fork packet AND the salad bowl itself?
- •Indian FoodI love me some tikka masala. I do not love the entire subway car smelling like it.
- •BBQ RibsWhy? Why dude? WHY!? How is this even enjoyable for you on a subway? Plus, unless you bring enough for everyone this is freaking selfish.
- •SoupThis isn't a high speed Euro train. Don't expect a smooth ride. I once got a concussion when the Q train took a violent turn. You spill that hot soup anywhere near me and you will unleash the Kraken.
- •SpaghettiGo home man. Sit down, talk to your wife, kiss your kids, and eat your spaghetti family style like a real family man. And keep the spaghetti sauce away from me and my new trench coat as I head home to my own meal.