TOP 10 FAVORITE DISHES OF ALL TIME
10 FAVORITE DISHES ON 10 FAVORITE DISHES
- •This dish looks apt for Thanksgiving dinner: 2014 roasted turkey, butternut squash Mac n cheese, Brussels sprouts and pecorino salad, brown butter sage mashed potatoes
- •I'd put a sirloin crostino on this one: Dijon mustard, thinly sliced sirloin, red wine golden raisin relish, celery leaf
- •Trader Joes chicken tenders with cholula sauce
- •My favorite cheeses would be arranged on this dish: sharp Welsh cheddar (s/o to Colliers), Noble Road Brie (from Calkins Creamery, PA), this one ricotta my Italian host mom's father made, smoked Gouda, fresh mozzarella di bufala from Naples
- •This dish would house a roast chicken salad with a shallot vinaigrette, blanched haricot vert, sliced radishes, boiled gold potatoes
- •Soppressata pizza from Motorino in the East Village. Hands down.
- •A single piece of fatty tuna nigiri.
- •"Food in my beard" dishes. I'd be happy eating any dish off this dish. But perhaps something fun like spaghetti all'amatriciana or something simple like a handful of goldfish.Goldfish in your beard.
- •Turkey sandwich: Pullman bread, peppered deli turkey, smoked provolone cheese, lays classic chips. The best sandwich ever.
- •AND FINALLY COFFEE FROM A BIALETTI MOKA EXPRESS AND A WEDGE OF BAUMKUCHEN