Lines of Dialogue I Like to Act Out in Real Life Situations
- •Why my lamp! Why?!?!-Tommy Pickles, Rugrats, the episode where his clown lamp breaks and they have a trial. It's a great voice.
- •Share the load (in slowmo)Samwise, LOTR
- •It was his hat, Mr. Krabs! He was number 1!!!!Spongebob
- •You have poor social skills. You have a problem.Bradley Cooper, Silver Linings Playbook Mostly to taunt my roommate.
- •We serve at a five, the cookiesthe doctor in the Lizzie McGuirre movie. used in Rome. and everywhere else abroad.
- •Take a two, apricots.same as above
- •What's your damage, Heather?Originally learned this from Gilmore Girls. Did eventually see The Heathers.
- •I don't know, Margot!Snooty male neighbor Todd to Julia Louis Dreyfus, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Used mostly in convos with my mom.
- •Go go! Fly Fly!i have no idea what this is from but i say it in a weird voice whenever i take the leash off my dog.