Paul Rudd's Most Underrated and Most Delightful Roles
I love Paul Rudd. He is the most adorable, and effortlessly charming person and an absolute boyish, dream boat.
- •Josh, "Clueless""oh my god.... i love josh!" as do we all, cher. as do we all.
- •Ned, "Our Idiot Brother"This movie is so sweet and heartfelt, and Ned has a heart the size of the universe, and Paul Rudd is so carefree and happy and the most fun to watch.
- •Paris, "Romeo + Juliet"Paris is terrible and idiotic but Paul Rudd looked damn good in that astronaut costume.
- •Peter, "I Love You, Man"I just really, really adore this movie. And the chemistry between jason segel is tremendously charming.
- •Mike Hannigan, "Friends"he and pheobe were so cute together. he was adorable.
- •Bobby Newport, "Parks and Rec"I mean, how could it not bring a smile to your face when he just dopes around and drives Leslie crazy just be breathing. adorable.