Favorite Things to Eat in the Jackson MS Metro (Sweet)
There's still plenty of sweet stuff to taste and establishments to visit. (Looking at you, Sugar Ray's.) These are the things worth visiting Jackson—or coming home—for.
- •Peanut Butter-Chocolate Pie (Bravo!)Best dessert in Jackson. Fight me.
- •Katie's Crunch (Bop's Frozen Custard)Get it with the chocolate custard!
- •Iced Teacake (Campbell's Bakery)
- •Caramel Blondie (Campbell's Bakery)
- •Cake Pop (Campbell's Bakery)
- •Seriously. Just go to Campbell's Bakery.
- •Crack Pie (Broad Street Baking Company and Cafe)
- •Probably something from La Brioche(Everything I've had had been good, and it's all beautiful. I just haven't tried enough to find a favorite.)
- •Various liqueur truffles (Nandy's Candy)