What your browser homepage says about you
This is just my totally biased opinion, based on anecdotal evidence and no social research whatsoever.
- •You are probably over 55 and a disenfranchised white male. You believe this is the best source of unbiased news because you are brainwashed and don't read much.
- •Sports teamYou're from the East Coast, male or female, and your number one bookmark is to your sports related blog where you like to write about the statistics of your team winning.
- •A search engineYou are perfectly normal. This is a very wise place to start your Internet browsing experience.
- •_blankYou're a geek, and a decent programmer. You're working on a few apps, but you don't like to brag about it.
- •You're a middle-aged woman, and you believe that Facebook is the Internet. You love connecting with old high school friends and posting your favorite inspirational quotes.
- •Browser? Is that like the safari app...You are under 20 years old. You don't use desktop computers very often and do everything from your mobile phone. In this case, you spend most of your time on Snapchat, Instagram, or WhatsApp.